Verify Pension Income

If you need proof of your monthly pension income call a retirement counselor at 1.800.633.5461.

Pension verifications are often needed when you apply for a loan, rent or mortgage rebate, and nursing home care.

When we receive a pension verification request, we send a letter detailing your gross monthly pension amount, deductions for federal income tax, health insurance or other reason, and your net monthly pension amount.

If the business or agency you are working with requires pension verification on their specific form rather than a letter from SERS, fax the form to SERS-Disbursements Unit at 717.237.0372.